Mg Than Naing is struggling with youth leaders for Rakhine



Mg Than Naing,Arakenes youth who is from wastern part of Myanmar near the bays of Banglar border with Bangladesh called Rakhine.Mrauk Oo, acient city (or) stone city with antique pagodas and temples called Chit Thoung and Koe Thoung is my native city. Since I was born, I have lived between the sound of guns and explosions. I am struggling to escape from horrific violences by hoping that our indigenous to live peacefully in the future.I'm alwsys trying to work with world's leaders and world's organizations to reveal our bad situations in the world level by going on to get good consequence with legally. I'm always trying to reform my country with high education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most of youths in Rakhine State are becoming as migrate workers

Students with bad Education System in Myanmar

Human Right Violation in Rakhine