Mg Than Naing ( Arakenese): helping to the youths


   Mg Than Naing ( Arakenese)  who is working for youth development in Rakhine went to the Kaeo Khan village, Manaung Aung township in Rakhine State to share english how to speak. I taught how to improve their skill such as leadership skill, presentation skill and English skill. I gave a lot of motivations to them how they need to do for their to be successful. I had one happy time with them that was in parting time but I could not go at that day because I was so ill. They are waiting for me the whole day to give some presents, and they picked me, gave some presents by crying. At that time, I was so happy that was when I taught, I had always taught with my emotions, kind heart to them. When I saw their crying, that was the benefit of my kindness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most of youths in Rakhine State are becoming as migrate workers

Students with bad Education System in Myanmar

Human Right Violation in Rakhine